Monday, July 11, 2005

3

Well, of course the events you have already said are foremost in my mind... however, on a domestic front, here are the things that made it a memorable week for me:

- My school's sports festival, where things like this happened.

- Eating, quite reluctantly, sea snails and sour urchins at Yoko's parents' barbecue.

- When my "mama-chari" bicycle (old lady style bicycle) broke down during a heavy downpour, during which I had no umbrella, and had to repair it on the street, whilst passing Japanese housewives helpfully told me that it was raining and I was getting wet.

Now for this week... as I write this, I am watching the sumo on tv, and looking forward to cheap bowling tonight. The heady aroma of coffee is in the air, and I have a strange urge to watch Mad Max 2...

How was the rave, Diamond? It may surprise you to know that I have never been to one. Do tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home