Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A bit of the old 69

I have to say, that has to be the best idea for Bond I have ever heard. The films badly need some kind of change of direction, as the tried and tested "up the ante on effects" has led us all into a tiresome rut.

Funnily enough, I was thinking only yesterday that it would be interesting for Brosnan's Bond to die, and to have the initiation part of the film. It would be incredible. Also a bit of background about the 00 system could be worthwhile - is there any kind of kudos for being a high or low number? how many agents have there been? how and where and when did they die?

Of the top of my head, I can't think of a good plot for a Bond film, as my bath is running, I'm half full of snorkworthy beer and have to be up at 6 in the morning... but I will have a long hard think about it on the train to work tomorrow, and let you know. How about you? Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home