Monday, October 03, 2005

circa '67

That's a great idea... perhaps an additional element could be the use of the old coal trains that used to run... a few hundred tons of Helm's black shit could be substituted and cause mayhem on an even larger scale. Hells, if the explosions were to happen periodically along the route a large portion of the England could be covered!

I must admit to not being much of an Ursula Andress fan... I can see the appeal, but she just doesn't do it for me. I think it's because her forehead is too big. That and the fact that she IS 10B's former form tutor, Mrs Gittins (think about it... think hard about it.. there, you see)

Keeping with the Bond theme for a moment, could you please refresh my memory of your V for Vendetta style idea for Bond's identity?... I was thinking absently of it this morning, but couldn't recall exactly what it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home