Friday, October 14, 2005

Seventy One

Good grief! I thought interpol had finally nabbed you... either you were being the lazy snake and sleeping for a week and a bit or you accepted that top secret mission into the underworld of Vienna...

Yes, I've often thought about Bond missions, but they are often rather daft and from the darker, chucklier side of my brain.

I did, however, have an idea for the next Bond console/pc game... but I must pedal to the bowling alley now, stopping on the way to drink coffee from an incredibly waghand coffee shop. I shall reveal my idea when I return...

By the way, the actress that played Asami in Audition, as well as the actor who played her unfortunate victim, were both born in Fukuoka prefecture, which is where I live. If I bump into her at the supermarket I won't be able to resist singing "kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri kiri!" in her ear... and rest assured that I will persuade her to travel to Norwich, infiltrate your house, spike your shandy and show you her wire that is sharp enough to cut meat and bone... oh yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home