Wednesday, November 30, 2005

EiGhTy oNe

It's a Wednesday, the worst day of my week, and thanks to a colleague forgetting to buy filter papers, there will be no coffee today... I have to go and teach in about 20 minutes, and it's the one class a week that I openly dread... they don't speak a word of English, I hardly speak a word of Japanese, potato, potarto, tomato, tomarto, let's call the whole thing off...

Anyway, apparently this Friday's class movie will be the latest offering in the Harry Potter franchise. It will be my first exposure to it, apart from reading a few pages in a book that was lurking around your house on the night before we went paintballing (incidentally, yours and Johnny Alpha's style of waking me up were rather different... you appeared in the doorway with a cup of coffee and a ripe pun, and Johnny opened every door of his house, put the music from the battle of britain on full volume and shouted commands as if under attack (at 5am no less)..

By the way, please email me your home address (or at the address that you collect mail from), as you birthday present is ready and waiting to be dispatched...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home