Friday, December 16, 2005

8ighty 9ine (God I hate that...)

To be called unfashionable is fair enough, but when it is by a guy that wore a Hawaiian shirt that bespoke of nan curtains and pizza toppings it's beyond the pale. I mean come on, seriously, recall that shirt you had in Bolton. It looked like a horse had ejaculated over Magnum P.I.

Please give me more details regarding my allegedly bad shirt and tie combination, and I will issue a swift and thorough rebuke. Perhaps the exact link that was sent, the colours, the reasons for the alleged faux pas.

By the way, this afternoon I have to go to a local Junior High School as an envoy for my High School and sit on a gondola with a Vice Principal and ten 14 year olds as they tell me in English about the city. Normally a bit of tossing around on the river would be welcomed, but today is bastard cold with alternating rain and snow. What would I rather be doing? Here is a very quick list, off the top of my head:

- Playing Literati online
- Bowling ten games at the local alley
- Sorting out the new apartment with Yo-chan
- Watching One Foot in the Grave
- Browsing the 100yen shop
- Working on my silent movie adaptation of Dr No.
- Chatting in Engrish to the saucy girls in my various classes (to wit, "Two phones" Keiko, "Sultry" Sakura, "Short Skirt" Aoi, "Miki the Minx", "Daaamnnn!" Miho, "Turn me on desu!" Tomomi, "Meggy Mori in all her glory", "Teehee!" Ryoko, "Tiny Anna", "7 year" Ichiko and "Cheeky faced" Eiko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home