Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Eiiighty Seven!

I have to hold you right there and defend my tie - I only have a handful of them, and none are as you described. The manifestation of a drug-fuelled meeting of minds twixt Annis and Berry? You cad! I am going to buy a pair of 18th Century gloves purely to enable me to slap you across the face with them!

Yeah, the DaVinci Code.. a decent book, and rather a page turner. I'm really not that excited about the film however, as Tom Hanks is possibly the worst possible match for the lead character I could think of. Were it to be a film about Cakers in a chip shop he would be ideal. I just can't see him bringing the lead character to life, great actor though he may be.

Well... I am currently sat at work, at a little after 5.30pm. I am usually on the bus on the way to the train station at this time, but today I have to hang on until 6ish to make a phone call to a school in Canada. Fair enough. The trouble is, the teacher that asked me to do this has lost the paper with all the info on, including the phone number and what he wants me to ask. Sometimes I feel incredibly like Michael Douglas in Black Rain...

Apologies are due, as your pressie is still not yet winging its way to Blighty. I can imagine you sat in a fetid bedsit in Caistor, shouting "I want my pressie! I want my pressie!" before someone off camera throws a nan-wrapped box at you, and big dancing presents appear to the sound of ducks quacking..

2 Comments:

Blogger Sykes said...

da comment about tom hanks was cruel. i've neva read the da vinci code as it seems such a boring book, but my bro has and he says itz pretty good but no one ever listens to what he says

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness me. Someone attending a school such as yours should really have a better grasp of grammar and spelling. The fact that your commenmts are unsubstatiated and, frankly, uninteresting add to my belief that your parents are pissng away gud munny on yr schl (as you might put it).

9:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home