Tuesday, January 03, 2006

'91

Alas, I fail to see how a dark blue shirt and a purple tie can be construed as unfashionable or Woodian. In fact, it is very much of the season.

By the way, I am internetless... this post is kindly allowed by permission of Jon, who is currently wailing on a very cool tv game, which I will make known unto you once my connection is back on.

Incidentally, please attack hanks... with everything and anything you have.

----------------------- 3 days pass by ----------------------------------------

Ok, I am back at work, although there is no work to be done and no need for me to be here except to slake the very boring thirst of a bureaucratic bunch of bastards... anyway, this means that I can access the net, and I can tell you about the tv game I alluded to earlier in the week. Here it is...

Star Wars Lightsaber Battle!

Yes, you have a lightsaber, and you must fight on screen opponents, who come from the 3 prequels (dooku, darth maul et al). It is NAILS in every sense, and by popular vote here in Kurume it would have been the best childhood present ever, had we received it as children. Following are some photos of the said game (not the best quality but good enough to give you a flavour of the sweet, sweet delights).



Chand performs a basic but visually impressive downward slash...


Jon desperately tries to block the relentless Annakin Skywalker...

Susan narrowly misses Darth Maul with a roundhouse slash that would have felled a elephant...

This is in every sense the greatest "bloke" game we in Kurume have ever come across, in terms of instant gratification and pretending to be a kid again. It's not available in the UK to the best of my knowledge, in which case both you and Hanks can wallow in the shadow of my very wide and entirely justified smug grin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home