Friday, January 20, 2006

The square root of 8649

It would be easy to chortle at Jonny Alpha's new career path, what with the mincey connotations that go with it, but I suppose the fact that his ma owns a hairdressers makes it natural choice. Time will tell if he decides to adopt a ridiculous barnet and shave his eyebrows... and call himself something like Jonique de Alphette.

Well, Jon and myself managed to beat the lightsaber game, but not before going through evil Annakin, Palpatine and a newly created Darth Vader. Great fun and one of the triforce that make up the holy trinity of popular house games in Kurume (the other two - electric darts at Ben's house, which shouts "NIP!" and "FUCK!" if you do a bad shot, and super cup electronic football at my place, a game that saw many a worthy battle in the 1980s).

Well, your birthday present is sat in my apartment waiting... as soon as you email me your new address I can send it to you...

Tomorrow will see ten more games of bowling between this guy and me... we have a rivalry going, and at present it's one 200 game apiece for the year (21-14 to me overall) and he has 18.5 games to my 11.5... we played last night, and whilst he got a solid 9 in the last frame to make 200, I fluffed my shot and only got 3, which gave me the annoying score of 196... we take things pretty seriously as you can well imagine...

By the way... I was most pleased to discover last night that my apartment is hikari fiber compatible, which means I can have a 100 mb/s cable internet connection for less than 25 nicker a month... now that I've rubbed that in your face, please extend the gesture to Hanks and Jonny (but be careful of his snippy scissors..)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

8:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home