Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Castle Donnington '95

Ahh, curry roll... it's been a long time since I had one of those. Almost as long as it's taken you to reply. No doubt you've been mincing around your herbal shop, "getting into a tizzy" over whether Russell Grant will survive in Celebrity Fit Club (non-celebrity fat club).

Cheers for the pointer to chavscum... I did happen to chance upon it a few weeks back, but I would quite like a second viewing. Allow me to offer a recommendation of my own - http://www.mullet.com/

Look hard enough and you will find a photo of you, with your surrogate parents from the days of Bon Jovi jeans and hair spray...

So have you moved into your new place yet? I did receive an address in an email... if so, what is the new gaff like? Will it also be a tea house?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home